May 23, 2013

Birthday Girl!


Wishing the Happiest First Birthday Ever to Lucy, 
the light of my life. 

Your sweet smile melts my heart, your little voice is my favorite sound, your bright eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen, your chubby little thighs are the cutest things in the world, and your brave, cheerful, inquisitive personality makes me feel so lucky that you're mine.

Daddy, Goalie and I love you with all of our hearts, Baby Girl!

I hope all your birthday dreams come true.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is so beautiful! and Goalie is as cute as EVER!

    Jessica Clifford here. :) This isn't weird or anything tracking you down on the internet. While I was making dinner tonight.. Kris starts talking about this cartoon about a kid who time travels with a special hat and an owl and a viking barbarian protector. And it made me think we never figured out your cartoon. It's going to bug me until I figure it out. Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the www.wheeloffortune.com ("Website") and play more games and Win Lots of Prizes This Sweepstakes is Opening to Residents of 50 United States.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!