February 20, 2013

Under the Influence

Are you obsessed with #Pinterest? Tell us about it here: http://www.funappz.info/pinteresting/index3.php


Are any of you as OBSESSED with Pinterest as I am? I completely love how easy it is to access so many creative ideas, delicious recipes, adorable outfits, and beautiful images from all over the world. 

yes this is hem i am obsessed ! Let me just say this: People are brilliant!  Things that sound like they would be really silly, are so freaking cool, like lamp shades made with vintage doilies using the old paper mache technique and DIY yourself beaded chandeliers made with hanging baskets from the dollar store that look amazing! #diy #crafts  pinterest.com/egifts/


I try to limit myself to one 20-30 minute pinning session a day, but sometimes on the weekends those sessions end up being a little bit longer (as in anytime my tablet is nearby you can bet I am strolling through the site)

I have tried so many great recipes, gotten cools decorating ideas, extremely helpful organization ideas, an effective cleaning schedule, tons of diet and exercise tips (I am on day one of this 7 day cleanse I found on Pinterest) and I wonder what I did before i started using Pinterest a couple of years ago.

Here are some fun Pins.

I think I just found my favorite place in the world. {Trampoline Bridge in Paris}Trueglow stones.....glows at night after soaking up the sun all dayTurn an old bunk bed into a star gazing treehouse! One of many amazing sunrises in Tulum, Mexicomagical hard-boiled egg w/ soft yolk. the best of a fried egg without the undercooked whites.GLITTER WALL PAPERfluffy
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!