December 13, 2012

Wrap It Up!


My favorite place to get wrapping supplies is World Market, and last year I want waaaay overboard buying paper, ribbons, boxes, tags, string, bags and bows for Christmas. So much so, that I think I am set through Christmas of 2017.

But that doesn't mean I don't l still love looking for great gift wrapping ideas. Here are some beautifully wrapped gifts I came across on Pinterest to inspire you as your start your gift wrapping.

Organizing Made Fun: Christmas Organizing: Gift Wrap PLUS a free printable! .pompom wrapping paper..Snowman Popcorn Wrapchristmas gift wrapFirst letter of each persons name.A simple and rustic gift wrap is like a gift within itself. Use craft paper to wrap the gift; tie with raffia and slide a sprig of evergreen and some mini pine cones. Not only will the gifts look great as a Christmas accent around the tree, but it will be a delight to receive such a package.Xmas inspiration in red  l  brown paper and ribbons wraps

Who wouldn't LOVE getting one of these?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!