Of course, we all have a simple white button down shirt, and if you don't, your man has one you can borrow.
It's another wardrobe essential and here are five chic ways to wear it this Fall.
1. With black leather pants, high heeled pumps, classic black sunglasses and a structured bag.
2. With metallic jeans, d'orsay heels, and chunky leather accessories.
3. With a jumble of necklaces, rolled up boyfriends jeans and leopard print booties
4. Knotted in front with a maxi skirt and oversize sunglasses
5. With flared jeans a camel blazer and a skinny belt