August 7, 2012

Clever Little Fox

Fox Child

Lucy's locks have begun to take on a lovely coppery glow as the days go by, and so Patton and I have been calling her our clever little fox.

Here are some fantastically foxy nursery items that make me wish I had a second home so I could decorate another nursery for my little fox:

Kids Nursery Art Baby Red Fox Cub Print on Recycled Paper Picture 8x10 boys or girls orange teal brownVANDRING RÄV Duvet cover and pillowcase(s) IKEA Cotton is soft and feels nice against your child's skin.VANDRING SPÅR Rug, low pile IKEAFox Dress - Little girls character play dress 6m to 6yBaby Aspen Fox in a Box Plush Fox and Lovie Gift Set
Fantastic Mr. Fox [Book]

Find Foxes:



AND.... 
if you are the crafty type, you can

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!