July 17, 2012

Luxury Look for Less

I have been completely lusting after this dresser (ok... it is actually an extremely sophisticated baby changing table)  but it is waaay out of my price range.

Nurseryworks Uptown Changer
Instead I  am making over these dressers from Ikea which I just got for $119 a piece to get a budget friendly version of the same look. 

HEMNES 3 drawer chest IKEA Solid wood, a hardwearing natural material. Adapted for GARNITYR box set of 7 - keeps cabinets and drawers organized.

With a little white paint and some fun drawer pulls (you know I love the animals so I am ordering these lion heads) I am hoping to have to some expensive looking dressers to use as bedside tables and extra clothes storage for under $150 each.

Amerock BP3427BB Traditional Classic Finger Pull, Burnished Brass

 I am giving myself a deadline of two weeks so wish me luck and stay tuned for the final result!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!