June 17, 2012

Dads and Daughters

father daughter
Dads and Daughters

 


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Daddy who has always made me feel so safe and loved, and who always makes me laugh and feel interesting and important.  I am so glad you are my Dad and Lucy is incredibly lucky to have you for a Grandfather!


Happy Father's Day to my loving husband Patton who has been an amazing Daddy since the moment Lucy was born 26 days ago. You are an even more incredible father than I could ever imagine. I love the special bond that exists between you and Lucy already and I am so happy she will grow up with such an wonderful man as her father.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!


Listen to My Very Favorite Father & Daughter Song





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!