June 27, 2012

Pinteresting Porches

After spending a terrific weekend at my parent's house, lots of it in their charming porch where I have so many warm memories (the best ones most involving really delicious steamed crabs, buttery corn on the cob, juicy tomatoes, cold beer and lots of laughs) I am really wishing I had a porch of my own.

Here are some gorgeous porches I came across on my nightly travels through Pinterest.

porch Shutter Porch
Shutter Porch

wraparound white porch
White Washed Floors
Create an Outdoor Porch Retreat: Enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of your porch. Explore various porch styles to find the perfect setup for your home. Naturally Modern:   This backyard oasis blends contemporary design with natural elements. A large paper chandelier comes to life as the room's focal point. A simple color palette of neutral tones and warm accent hues brightens the space. The low L-shape sofa, wooden coffee table, and open walls create a Zen-like ambience.
Comfy Seating

sleeping porch
Ocean View


Awesome sleeping porch
With Floor Length Curtains


porches
The Whole House is a Porch






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!