September 24, 2012

Basics - Denim Jacket

I couldn't live without my denim jacket. It is perfect...  dark rinse denim with penny colored buttons and the exact right amount of stretch. I would wear it everyday if I could get away with it. The best part is I got it about 10 years ago on sale from The Gap for $13.99 and it still looks fantastic! It will be getting a lot of play this fall, and, let's face it, for the rest of my life.

Here are five ways to wear this basic essential this Fall:

1. With white ankle length pants, brightly colored heels, a popped collar and some fantastic sunglasses

DENIM JACKET


2. With a white cashmere scarf, and grey t-shirt, black leggings, leather knee high boots and a big leather bag

jean jacket


3. With a big bun, a pristine white dress, Audrey Hepburn glasses and a gold belt

jean jacket


4. With a pleated skirt in a bold hue, tons of fantastic bracelets and a white button down. PS... this lady has the most fantastic wardrobe and sense of style... I'm drooling.

jean jacket <3


5. With a slouchy wool hat, a cotton bodycon dress and some badass high-tops (I am loving this pair... sequins! and this pair with the hidden high heel thing going on)

Jean Jacket




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Love to hear from you!