September 18, 2012

Ocean Treasures

My family's shore house in Avalon, NJ (one of my all time favorite places in the world) is one of the most beautiful and easy to relax in homes I have ever been in. I feel so lucky every time I walk in the front door.

My mom did such an amazing job on every aspect of the decor, but the very best part is her beautifully displayed, incredibly extensive sea glass collection which was gathered from beaches all over New Jersey, the Caribbean, and Spain. My whole family loves to go for sea glass walks when we are all together down the shore.

Here are some photos of my mom's collection.

      


And some Sea Glass Inspired items from around the web:


Colorful Sea Glass Mobile Suncatcher Featuring Rare Sea Glass ColorsClick to enlargeVivid Aqua Sea Glass In Fine Silver Adjustable RingDancing Queen Turquoise Two Strap Sequin Dress


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my collection on your blog Honey...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me share it! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!