It may seem a little wild, but I view leopard print as a neutral, and definitely an essential. It matches EVERYTHING and gives a bit of a bombshell twist to whatever you are wearing.
Here are five fun ways to let your wild side show this fall:
1. As a loopy scarf with a slouchy t-shirt, sunnies and your favorite jeans
2. Boldly on a bag and just peeking out on shirttails with a leather motorcycle jacket, bright colored sweater, black pants and some tough boots
3. As the main event on a fitted cardigan with an over-sized necklace and powerfully colored pants
4. On a knit skirt with your classic navy blazer and a white tank top
5. On pony fur pumps and bucket bag with cuffed jeans