October 19, 2012

Tacos!


Who doesn't LOVE tacos? They are fun, easy to make, and they can be as healthy or as decadent as you want.

Last week, I decided it had been too long since I had some yummy fish tacos, so I went all out.

Fish Tacos

You can use any kind of fish. I used cod because it was what I had in my freezer. So, take your fish of choice, drizzle it with olive oil and a lime juice and bake it for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees. 

While the fish is baking, it is time to prepare all the yummy goodness that will fill your taco shells. I chopped up a vidalia onion, some grape tomatoes, a few radishes, a bit of red cabbage, a bunch of cilantro, and one avocado. Then I mixed up sour cream with some Mexican seasoning... mmm mmm mmm!


Once the fish is cooked, give it another squeeze of lime and sprinkle on some finely chopped cilantro. Then chop the fish into bite-size chunks so they fit easily into your taco shell.

Fill your shells, fish first, then pile on all the delicious ingredients, topping it off with the sour cream. Make sure to keep a little extra sour cream on the side so you can dip as you eat. 


Muy Delicioso!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!