From what EVERYONE tells me, I am not going to have a moment to do anything but feed my baby, burp her, put her to sleep and change her diapers very soon.
With that in mind, I have been trying to figure out how to get my beauty routine down to a minimum and still (hopefully) look pretty.
With amazing timing, I was just sent a fabulous box of samples from Neutrogena Cosmetics!
I opened a package to find Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in 3 colors (Healthy Blush, Sunny Berry, and, my favorite, Petal Glow), Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner (the kind with a nice fine point and the cool smudgy tool at the opposite end... great for smokey eyes), and the completely awesome Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector, which can be used to diminish under eyes circles or to highlight the inner eye corners and brow bones.
Since I soon won't have that pregnant glow, I am pretty sure these great gifts from Neutrogena will do the trick in recreating it AND protecting my skin... The Lip Balm is SPF 20 and the Healthy Skin Eye Perfector is SPF 25!
My Plan for a Minute-or-Less Make Up Application
1. Apply Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm
I really love the lip balms because they make my lips nice and moist and have the right hint of color but still look very natural. The shape of the tube, which is sort of an oblong oval rather that a circle, makes it easy to apply neatly, and is wonderful for me since I have a thinner upper lip than I would like.
2. Dab Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector to the inside corners of my eyes, along my brown bone, and if needed (with all the stories of completely sleepless nights and days I am hearing from everyone, this product is going to be my new best friend) below my eyes to cover any dark circles.
3. Add a little color to my eyelids... I find creme shadows to be quickest and like the hint of sparkle.
4. Line my upper and lower lids with Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black smudging the outer corners of my upper lid and top my lashes with some mascara.
5. Sweep some blush or bronzer across my cheeks
6. Go change Lucy's Diaper
Pin It Now!