May 2, 2012

Modern Gypsy

gypsy!Gypsy

Goalie, Patton and I were cuddled up on the couch the other night watching an insane show called My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

Picture some very tough teenage girls in some extremely gaudy and crystal encrusted ENORMOUS ball gowns getting married to boys with spiky blowouts who they've never even smooched before.

Not at all the romantic and beautiful image I had in my mind of gypsy life (think a sort of Southern California version of Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche in Chocolat , which is one of my all time favorite movies), but riveting, interesting and slightly horrifying, none the less.

I am rejecting the TLC version of American Gypsy in this posting and drawing inspiration from the more mysterious and soft version I've got in my head.

Rio <em>Coin Bracelet</em>Belle Noel Enamel Hair ChainBandana Bleached ScarfDaisy TunicLaced Maxi Dress - MochaBebe Charissa Print <em>Scarf Wedge</em> Sandal Refracted Ikat Sca 1Sun and Moon Tarot [With Booklet]Silver Shoulder Harness Necklace - No. 3


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!